Questions & Answers

What trims do I need to get the lead effect

I'm going purchase the Fibrelast GRP system to do my new roof, but wanted to know what trims I needed, to get the lead effect.

We supply a number of different trims and corners to get that lead effect. The trim that gives you that lead roll effect is the E35-40 simulated rolled joint along with the compatible C6 closure which we've linked below.

linked below are all the other related lead effect trims and corners that we supply, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.



The professional choice for GRP roofing


High quality trims and corners